- The company's statement of policy is presented under the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation.
- The company will maintain, so far as is reasonably practicable, suitable safe and healthy working conditions to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, visitors or members of the public.
- Adequate controls, in the form of safe working practices, will be provided to reduce the risks arising from all company work activities.
- The company will provide and maintain safe items of plant and equipment.
- Employees will be consulted on all matters relating to their health and safety.
- The company will provide suitable systems of work for the safe handling and use of substances utilised during work activities.
- Employees will be provided with suitable and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to undertake their duties and responsibilities in a safe and competent manner.
- The company will, so far as is reasonably practicable, seek to prevent accidents and incidents of work related ill health.
- The company will co-operate with other employers, clients, sub-contractors and enforcing authorities on all matters in respect of health and safety.
- The director of the company is responsible for providing suitable and sufficient resources, including technical and financial, to achieve the aims and objectives of the policy.
- This policy will be reviewed and revised annually or more frequently, where required, to achieve continuous improvement in respect of Health and Safety.
- The company will seek advice from a specialist consultant as, and when, required.
Date: 25th January 2008